Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet 16!

Look at this pretty girl -and this was a lay around the house and don't do your hair PJ day. Val turns 16 this year! We are so lucky to have her as a daughter. She is kind, responsible and reliable. I love that she likes to be my friend. We couldn't have a better example for the other kids. Jim and got more than lucky when she came into our lives. I'd post a cute baby picture of her, but alas, she was born in the olden days when we had to develop our film. Just picture in your mind a little girl with big chubby cheeks. Right now, I picture in my mind a tall capable, responsible driver. 6 months and the licence can be hers!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET VALERIE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Valerie Dear! I bet you were an adorable baby ;)

    ReplyDelete