Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Hunt is On

Happy Easter! I love to celebrate and have fun. So with Easter, an egg hunt is fun and exciting. However, it is important to Jim and I to teach our kids why we have Easter. Our family, and me in particular, am so grateful for my Savior. His infinite sacrifice has had it's healing affects in my life. I am so grateful for an older brother who loves me enough to give me the opportunity to repent and become more like him. Easter morning, what a beautiful day, what a beautiful reason to celebrate.Everyone is ready to head out the door.
Cute Kiley wearing her three day old clothes (it is spring break).
Valerie participating and having fun, even though she could easily poo-poo the whole event.
Sophie was our guest of honor. How we loved getting to know her better.
Bella says cha-ching to a chocolate bunny.
Nic is finding the impossible to find eggs hidden by Mabry. She was tough on these kids!
Lilly saying Ba, Ba to every egg. She also knew there was candy inside. Arielle was having fun. She just sometimes gives weird smiles.
Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Leisha~ you are the best party thrower/host I know! Looks like you all had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete