Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coconut, Walnuts and Cream Cheese




OK, this one is called......well, I don't remember it's name. But I can tell you, that it does have a pound of butter in it. Each cake layer ( made from scratch) was sprinkled with sugar so it came out of the oven with that delicious crunchy crust I love. The frosting is made of tons of cream cheese and powder sugar, vanilla, crushed walnuts and coconut. Do you see the big bowl we had to use to mix all that up? Do you see all the frosting in between each layer? Do you see Karine's little smile as she is frosting? Oh wow, my mouth is watering as we speak. Do you see how happy we look below? And did you notice the red plates? I don't have a lot of fancy ware, but plating is part of the experience........... Don't you just want to stick your finger out and wipe up that crumb there at the edge of the cake.






2 comments:

  1. That cake is to die for! It looks absolutely luscious....

    So glad you have a blog - I'm excited to lurk near you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irish Cream Cake!! What I would give for a piece right now....

    ReplyDelete